Subscribe to our Healthy Treats Channel! http://bit.ly/2e19BDE
This Sugar Free dessert recipe is Gluten Free, Low Carb, High Fat, Sugar Free and absolutely guilt free!
Breakfast Quinoa Slice Recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! No sugar used in any of our recipes! All of our dessert recipes are sugar free.
Natvia Website: https://www.natvia.com/
1 Cup Uncooked Quinoa
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Mixed Spice (All purpose spice)
1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1/3 Cup Sultanas
1/4 Goji Berries
1/4 Cup Natvia
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1/4 Cup Pistachios – chopped
1/4 Cup Walnuts – chopped
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil – Melted
2 Eggs – beaten
2 Cups Milk of your own choice
1. Preheat Oven to 180°C.
2. Rinse the 1 Cup Quinoa & place in a square baking tray and evenly spread mixture out.
3. Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon & 1/2 tsp mixed spice to the quinoa mix.
4. Top with 1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut.
5. Add 1/3 Cup Sultanas, 1/3 Cup Goji Berries & 1/4 Cup Natvia to the tray. Stir the mixture until even in the tray.
6. Add 1 tbsp of Chia Seeds and stir the mixture in the tray until even.
7. Add 1/4 cup of the chopped walnuts, and 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios to the top of the mixture.
8. In a seperate bowl, melt 1/3 cup Coconut Oil.
9.In another seperate bowl, whisk/beat 2 eggs until they have become mixed.
10. Add the whisked eggs to the Coconut Oil and stir together.
Pour 2 cups of milk of your own choice to the coconut oil and eggs & stir.
11. Pour the mixture on top of the dry ingredients in the baking tray, and gently stir.
12. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
13. Take out of oven and slice the slice! Enjoy the slice!
This is an easy Sugar Free Recipe that will show you exactly how to make a Quinoa Slice, without the guilt! This is another one of Natvia’s classic dessert video recipes that is quick and easy.
The only sweetener used in this easy Sugar Free recipe is Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener.
This easy Sugar Free & Gluten Free recipe is healthy and a guilt free way to enjoy what is usually a sugar explosion. This recipe uses no added sugar – being made sweet by Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener.
For more tasty recipes that you can sink your teeth into (without worrying about the corrosive affect sugar has on your teeth), check out the rest of our Sugar Free Dessert Recipes, on our one and only Healthy Treats channel!
We upload weekly recipes that are Low Carb, Gluten Free, No Sugar, Low Sugar, AND Vegan!
Stay tuned and check out our tasty sugar free recipes, and guilt free products.
Natvia lives to “Inspire a better life” – here is another tasty recipe that has inspired us to make healthy and easy a Breakfast Quinoa Slice recipe without sugar!