Skip to content
Ingredient Cinnamon Bread for Breakfast
- Whole-Wheat Flour 5 Cups
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Ground Cinnamon – 2 tablespoons
- Instant Dry Yeast – 1 pack (small)
- Raisins – 2 cups
- Brown sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Unsalted Butter 2 tablespoons
- Skim Milk – ½ cup
- Egg – 1
Method Cinnamon Bread for Breakfast
- Take a loaf pan and lightly coat with flour and cooking spray. Put cinnamon, salt, and flour in a large bowl for mixing. Add sugar, raisins, yeast. Stir the mixture and make a vacant circle in the middle.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and butter gently until butter melts and the mixture is slightly warm. Add the mixture into the vacant circle created in the loaf pan and add beaten egg until it calls mixes well and becomes a soft dough.
- Lightly put flour on a surface and turn the dough on to it until elastic and smooth for 10 minutes. Place the loaf-shaped dough in the pan earlier prepared. Cover well with a plastic wrap or clean towel, coated with cooking spray. Leave for an hour in a warm place until twice in size.
- Before the hour finishes, preheat your oven to 425F. Set aside the covering and brush to glaze with milk. Bake until sounds hollow after being set aside from the pan and is bottom-tapped, for around 30 minutes. Take foil and cover the loaf right at the end when the top gets too brownish in color.
- Let it cool on a wire rack. Slice it up; it is all set to serve!