Keto Halwa made with Bottle Gourd/Lauki/Dudhi. Low carb halwa is the best Indian Keto Dessert recipe. Keto Sheera/Pudding. Navratri Special recipe. Happy Navratri. May Maa Durga empower you and your family with her nine swaroopas of name, fame, health, wealth, happiness, humanity, education, bhakti, shakti. Learn how to make Keto Halwa in just a few easy steps.
One of the most popular Indian dessert with Keto friendly ingredients. Being on Keto it is touch to have sweets but the celebrations of the festival are incomplete without having delicious sweets. Hence considering keto diet I made this Halwa as an offering to Maa. This halwa is made with low-carb ingredients. Share this keto halwa recipe with your family, friends and loved ones, so they will also enjoy this festive season while maintaining their Ketogenic diet.
Ingredients KETO HALWA
- Bottle Gourd (dudhi/lauki) – 800g
- Desi Ghee (unsalted butter) – 1 tbsp
- Almonds & Pistachio – 15g & 10g
- Almond milk(Unsweetened) – 1 cup
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Fruit color – 1 drop
Method KETO HALWA
- Heat the ghee(unsalted butter) in a non-stick pan and add almonds and pistachio.
- Fry until they turn golden brown in color. Keep aside.
- In the same pan add grated bottle gourd(dudhi/lauki) and saute it till it turns soft.
- Now add almond milk. Give it a good mix and let it cook in low-medium flame for 10-15 minutes. Cover it with a lid and keep stirring in between.
- Add Stevia, heavy whipping cream, fried dry nuts (almond, pistachio) and cardamom powder. Give it a good mix. Also, you can add one drop of fruit color(optional).
- Cover it and let it cook until its water is evaporated(approx. 5 Minutes)
- Garnish with almonds, pistachio chips and serve.