Skip to content
Ingredient Scrambled Eggs with Leek
- Greek yogurt – 2/3 cup
- Garlic clove – 1
- Salt to taste
- Unsalted butter – 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Chopped leek – 2 tablespoons
- Chopped scallion – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Eggs – 4
- Chili powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
Method Scrambled Eggs with Leek
- Get a bowl and mix Greek yogurt, garlic clove (minced), salt, unsalted butter, chopped leek, and chopped scallion and lemon juice.
- Now add the chili powder in it along with oregano.
- Now get the skillet pan and spread olive oil in it by pouring the mixture into it. On top of it, break the eggs and pour it gently so that it covers the mixture well. Scramble it in the mixture.
- Heat the oven to 375F and bake it for 20 minutes. When done, it is ready to serve and enjoy the breakfast!